วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2561



 HI GUY !!!

welcome to my first blog.This is about the bars in Chiang Mai.Chiang Mai is not only famous for the ancient temples and mountains but the northern capital also has many good bars for drink and entertainment.For the tourist who like to enjoy your night in Chiang Mai I would like to recommend and give you some information about the bars which one is the excellent, what is the bars music and  style by my experience, well I hope that my blog can help tourist who want to hang out and the party animal make up your mild easier.Cautious  whenever if you drink don't drink it too much don't drink till legless you should be conscious all the time because you will get on the trouble easy when you unconscious, especially in the Pub please bear in you mild not only you drunk other too can you imagine when other people get drunk some people dace like crazy some drink till wasted some want to pick a fight .Also the thief they will come to you and take you money or valuable item.And don't drink and drive with my love and care .






30 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I know you that like a night club and join with friend that is good way to relax on the weekend.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Which place is the most popular in C์NX? I like to go Warm up cafe. It has many kind of songs that I like.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Wow, those places look like a lot of fun. That makes me thirsty looking at the night-life pictures. Good job. Are the bars for old people?

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Someone said age is just a number I would like to recommend Warm up cafe with the fronting zone

      ลบ
  4. Which place you like the most and why? Maybe I will go if you give me more information.

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. It’s up to situations and my feeling haha I usually go to Tha Chang because Tha Chang bar there are large area

      ลบ
  5. i like going out at night and i think i came to the right place because ive always wanted to visit to this bars but never get a chance yet! do you think its better for me to do a reservation before i go ? or i can just walk in whenever i want ?

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Monday to Thursday you can walk in don’t need to make reservation only Friday night and Saturday night need to make reservation thank you for visiting my blog

      ลบ
  6. Wow, It is very interesting information. I think it would suitable for people who like a night club and have never been to Chiang Mai.

    ตอบลบ
  7. Wow!!! That’s sounds interesting for the people who like to go to party in the nights club

    ตอบลบ
  8. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  9. Good information for people who find the location for drink.

    ตอบลบ
  10. This blog is very useful for people who like a night club.

    ตอบลบ
  11. Your blog is very interesting if I am been there I will visit there!

    ตอบลบ
  12. Thax for your information. I'll go to every place that you recomment !! 55555

    ตอบลบ

  HI GUY !!! welcome to my first blog.This is about the bars in Chiang Mai.Chiang Mai is not only famous for the ancient temples and mou...